You can help end period poverty. Period.
How it Works
Providing Period Packs to help end period poverty is an easy way you can help share your love with others. It’s a chance to be an even greater blessing to individuals who lack access to necessary feminine care supplies like sanitary napkins, tampons, and soap. And it’s easy! Whether you are making Period Packs as an individual or hosting a Period Pack party with your friends, by making these simple kits you will be offering women and girls a sense of dignity during the menstrual cycle.
Set a goal for how many Period Packs you would like to assemble. Each kit is valued at $25, but with some thrifty shopping you can assemble a kit for a lot less.
Invite friends and family to join in the fun and help you by purchasing the supplies for the Period Packs.
Now it's time to assemble the Period Packs as a group. Maybe you could even host a Period Pack Party?
Following your collection, the Period Packs can be dropped off at a Kit Depot or simply mailed to our warehouse.
“The women at our gathering really enjoyed the ‘hands on’ project of assembling Period Packs. We want to encourage other groups to join in this important service project.”
Here's what you'll need:
- One 1-gallon size re-sealable bag
- Two 2oz bottle hand sanitizer
- Three 4-gallon bathroom trash bags
- One travel pack of Wet Ones
- 5 regular Tampons
- 5 super absorbency Tampons
- 10 Pads (Unscented. Long super ultra-thin.)
- Bath-size soap (3 oz. bar or larger. No Ivory or Jergen’s soap. Do not remove from packaging.)
- One pack of flushable wipes (Unscented. 42 count)
- Six fragrance-free laundry sheets (placed in small, Ziploc bags)
- Place all items in the plastic bag, remove air, and seal.
- All items must be new.
- Do not enclose personal notes, money, or extra items in the kits.
Finished assembling your kits? Find packing instructions and other helpful hints here.
Drop Off Kits
Here is the important information about where you drop off your completed kits.
Support the Shipping Fund
Shipping kits to the people who need them is expensive. Thank you for your generous donation to cover part of these shipping and processing expenses.