Emergency Cleanup Bucket
Flooding devastates too many communities each year. You’re helping a family recover quickly and safely with a bucket that is full of key supplies like gloves, dust masks and trash bags. These supplies mean families can get to work cleaning up and moving forward.
- One five-gallon bucket with resealable lid (if bucket has been used, clean well but do not use if it has held chemicals of any kind)
- Four scouring pads
- Seven sponges, including one large sponge
- One scrub brush
- Eighteen reusable, lightweight dry cleaning towels (e.g. Handi wipes)
- One 50 oz. or two 25 oz. bottle(s) of liquid laundry detergent
- One 16-28 oz. bottle of liquid disinfectant dish soap
- One 12-16 oz. bottle of household cleaner that can be mixed with water (no spray bottles)
- One package of 48-50 clothespins
- Clothesline, two 50 ft. or one 100 ft.
- Five dust masks
- Two pairs of heavy-duty, waterproof dishwashing gloves (latex-free, non-surgical)
- One pair of work gloves (cotton with leather palm or all leather)
- 24-28 heavy duty or contractor type 30-45 gallon trash bags on a roll and removed from carton
- One 6-9 oz. bottle of non-aerosol insect repellent
All cleaning items must be new and all liquid items must be capped and securely tightened. Place all items into the bucket, making sure they are packed securely to avoid damage during shipment. Snap the lid on tight and seal with packing tape.
Value: $75 Processing fee: $3 per kit