- Pack kits in boxes with only one type of kit in each box. Do not place kits in trash bags. Use boxes with lids or aps that can be closed and sealed. Packed boxes should not exceed 30 pounds.
- Clearly mark on the outside of each box the name of your congregation, the type and the number of kits in that box — or complete the Kit Form on page 19 and attach it to the outside of your kits box.
- Complete the Kit Receiving and Funds Processing Form included in the envelope, and mail it along with a check or money order to the Festival of Sharing. Please use the enclosed self-addressed Festival of Sharing envelope.
- Do not place cash or checks in the kits.
- Do not take cash, checks, Kits Receiving and Funds Processing Form or Tally Sheets to the kit depots. They may be brought to the Festival of Sharing at Otterbein University on Saturday, September 14, 2019.
- United Methodist Churches Only: Complete Tally Sheet and mail it to Festival of Sharing, P.O. Box 968, Elkhart, IN 46515 by December 31, 2019.